Requirements for Renewal of Passports
The Embassy does not process passports but issues letters of residence to Ugandans who are legal residents in the State of Qatar and are unable to personally process their passports applications in Uganda.
- A handwritten application letter
- A copy of the bio data page of the passport
- A copy of Uganda National ID.
- Present a copy and an original Qatar Residence Permit.
- A copy of employment contract.
- No payment is required.
Once issued with the letter confirming your residence, you are required to personally write another letter nominating and giving powers of attorney to someone in Uganda to process and pick your passport from the Ministry of Internal Affairs on your behalf.